Protecting Your Intellectual Property Rights
Stealing intellectual property is unlike many other forms of theft. While other incidents of theft involve taking a physical item, stealing intellectual property is stealing an idea, process or concept. It is difficult to protect yourself from IP theft, and it is also difficult to defend against an IP infringement lawsuit. With the help of an experienced attorney, it is not impossible.
We are Levin & Dicterow, a team of attorneys that has been serving the needs of our clients for more than 40 years. Your intellectual property is one of your most valuable assets, and you need an attorney you can trust to protect it. We know what it takes to guard what you have created, and we have the experience necessary to protect it.
What Our Defense Includes
Intellectual property defense covers many areas in which we are able to represent you, including:
- Trademark and trade dress law: The iconic words, symbols and design you use in your business are critical assets for you. When someone attempts to use your property, we can protect your rights and prevent the illegal use of your trademarked property.
- Trade secrets: The processes you developed to support your business are confidential. We can help you protect your business practices, designs, procedures and formulas to defend the integrity of your business.
- Copyright law: Properties such as software, art and other creations you have made can receive protection through copyright law. Whether you need to preserve your copyright or establish it, we can help.
- Unfair competition and false advertising: We protect businesses from infringement of their rights and from lawsuits involving false advertisement, unfair competition and copyright infringement.
- Patent law: When you invent something new, like a product or procedure, you can patent your invention to ensure you hold the legal rights to it. Our guidance can be the security you need to defend your intellectual property.
No matter what kind of legal problem you are facing in your intellectual property needs, we can help. We have spent decades developing litigation skills that are aggressive and meticulous. Our goal is to protect your needs completely and ensure that we cover everything. We do not back down from a fight when it comes to standing up for your legal rights.
Begin Your Defense With Us
When someone attempts to misappropriate your intellectual property, rely on us to protect it. If someone has infringed on your intellectual property, or if you are unsure if someone has, contact us today.